Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flock: Photobucket Edition 2.0.3

Perhaps its just me, but I like to keep several browsers handy in the course of what I do. One of the interesting browsers aside from Mozilla Firefox is Flock ... in particular the Photobucket version which was how I had discovered it more than a year before.

For some reason the Check for Updates .. menu item seems to be broken on the 1.x.y version and only by some focused attention did I finally find the 2.x.y version.

So here it is, Flock 2.0.3 with a version for the Mac working well at this point. No less, I upgraded to the Photobucket sponsored version. It feels faster and with a tweak page more perhaps to mitigate incompatible plug-ins and add-ons which were one of the pains in using prior versions. Simply, I hated those script lock up screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment